The Assured Fertility IVF Plan
IVF with peace of mind money back guarantee
The process for acceptance onto our plan is:
- Discussion with our team about your eligibility and what the plan consists of
- Online reviewing and signing of the contract
- Referral to local clinic for initial screening tests (included in plan subject to acceptance)
- If your screening results meet our criteria, payment options will be sorted and treatment will begin!
After acceptance on to the plan and confirmation of payment, your treatment will be as follows:
- Consultation with your named consultant to complete the necessary paperwork and receive your treatment protocol. At this stage, some further investigations may be performed (blood tests, scans, any other tests at your consultant’s discretion). Rest assured, these are all covered in your plan.
- All medication is dispensed and ovarian stimulation commenced.
- Egg collection & fertilization (ICSI is used where indicated at no additional cost).
- PGS screening where applicable (screening to test for normal chromosomal make up in embryos).
- Embryo transfers of normal embryos and freezing of surplus embryos for use in future treatments.
- Pregnancy test & viability scan to confirm pregnancy.
- Our IVF guarantee – if you achieve three normal embryos but do not achieve a live birth following embryo transfer, we will give you 100% of your money back!
* This is an overview of the Plan features. Call us for more information on 0333 234 0895 (local call charge)
The Assured IVF Guaranteed Plan allows you to pay for your plan either upfront or by paying in monthly instalments. See a representative example here.
For London clinics: from £309.78 per month*
For other clinics: from £299.28 per month*
- Screening Tests
- One IVF Cycle Monitoring and Preparation
- Egg Harvesting and IVF Lab Services
- ICSI (if needed)
- PGS (if your consultant deems it beneficial)
- FET – Up to 3 frozen embryo transfers
- Freezing and Storage for up to one year
- Medication as required
Payment plans available subject to status.
However your treatment is funded, if you have completed all required treatment and have achieved 3 viable embryos but not a live birth, all of the costs of the Assured Plan™ will be refunded. *